Bote Breeze Aero Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Breeze is the newest landmark in the BOTE inflatable paddle board line. Crafted with AeroUltra Technology, we've created a great looking, extremely lightweight, inflatable paddle board. The Breeze is fun to paddle and super stable. It's the do-it-all, everyday grab-and-go SUP. Made for the first-timer, part-timer, or weekend warrior, the Breeze will make sure your next paddle is a great one.
BREEZE AERO FEATURES
- TRAVELINK™ COMPATIBLE: Travelink™ SUP Carry System Compatible to transport your BOTE hands-free over long distances safely and ergonomically with ease.
- GRAB HANDLES: Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddlecraft. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- FRONT BUNGEES: Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear and are available on all of our board and kayak models.
- BVA FOAM DECK PAD: The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- INFLATION VALVE: Compatible with high pressure pumps capable of connecting to HR valves.
- MADE WITH AEROULTRA: Made out of military-grade single layer PVC, the hull of the breeze is durable and rigid once inflated.
- ENTRY ROCKER: All inflatable boards have an entry rocker style hull. The entry rocker is designed to keep the board nose up and shed water.
- FLAT BOTTOM: All inflatable boards have a flat bottom for increased side to side stability.
- THICK RAILS: This allows for increased stability to keep you steady on the water.
- DETACHABLE CENTER FIN: A center fin that is removable with a tethered attachment pin to allow for ease of transport and storage.
- SIDE BITE FINS: These fins are molded into the hull for increased tracking.
The 33" width and extra-wide tail guarantees stability while paddling the Breeze. Whether you're just starting out or you're already an avid paddler, you'll feel confident and comfortable going just about anywhere.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FITS IN WITH ALMOST ANY TRANSPORTATION
Breeze’s AeroUltra technology means it weighs right around 20 pounds (that’s over 20% lighter than most quality inflatable paddle boards). With the built-in Travelink™ connection points, Breeze just needs a Travelink™ sling to make transporting this ultra light board hands free! When deflated, the Breeze’s backpack can easily fit in a trunk, be carried on the subway, or even be checked on most major airlines.
EASILY STORABLE - ONLY REQUIRES A SPACE AS LARGE AS A PIECE OF LUGGAGE
Inflatable paddle boards offer a comparable paddling experience but without the need to have a garage to store it in or a large vehicle to transport your board. The Breeze’s backpack can easily fit in a closet or trunk and can even be checked on most major airlines. So you can store or take Breeze with you anywhere.
BREEZE AERO SPECIFICATIONS
- INFLATED DIMENSIONS: 10′ 8″ L × 33″ W × 6″ D
- CAPACITY: 250 LBS
- AVG. WEIGHT: 20 LBS
- CONSTRUCTION: Inflatable AeroULTRA Technology
- OPTIMAL INFLATION: 10-15 PSI
- BREEZE AERO BAG
- DIMENSIONS: 38″ L × 18″ W × 12″ D
- AVG. LOADED WEIGHT: 25 LBS
- BREEZE AERO CORE
- Breeze Inflatable Paddle Board
- Three Piece Adjustable Paddle
- Aero Bag
- Inflatable Center Fin
- Hand Pump
- Repair Kit