Bote Breeze 11'6 Aero Ultra SUP
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Breeze Aero 11′6″ inflatable paddle board is fun to paddle and super stable.
Crafted with AeroULTRA Technology, Bote has created a great-looking, extremely lightweight, inflatable paddle board. It's the do-it-all, everyday grab-and-go SUP. Made for the first-timer, part-timer, or weekend warrior, the Breeze will make sure your next paddle is a great one. With a 33” width, the Breeze Aero 11'6" Classic Teak provides ample stability to ensure whether you are learning to paddle or an avid paddler looking for the lightest paddle board, you will have a great time.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: The Breeze Aero has all the essentials to give you and your family a fun day out on the water with all the style that comes with owning a BOTE.
- FUN BEACH COMPANION: The Breeze Aero makes a great addition to your beach gear, allowing you to escape the crowded sand and enjoy a paddle just offshore.
- SUPREMELY STABLE: The Breeze Aero's width provides extra stability, making it easy for anyone to jump on, from beginners up to avid paddlers.
- MADE WITH AEROULTRA: Constructed with our Aero Technology™ to achieve a lighter weight while maintaining rigidity and performance.
- TRAVELINK™ COMPATIBLE: Travelink™ SUP Carry System Compatible to transport your BOTE hands-free over long distances safely and ergonomically with ease.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Breeze Aero’s AeroULTRA technology means it weighs right around 20 pounds (that’s over 20% lighter than most quality inflatable paddle boards).GRAB HANDLES: Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddlecraft. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- FRONT BUNGEES: Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear and are available on all of our board and kayak models.
- BVA FOAM DECK PAD: The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- DETACHABLE AERO CENTER FIN: A center fin that is removable with a tethered attachment pin to allow for ease of transport and storage.
- SIDE BITE FINS: These fins are molded into the hull for increased tracking.
- ENTRY ROCKER: All inflatable boards have an entry rocker style hull. The entry rocker is designed to keep the board nose up and shed water.
- Dimensions: 11′6″ L × 33″ W × 6″ D
- Capacity: 315 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 22 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroULTRA Technology
- Optimal Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 38″ L × 18″ W × 12″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 28 LBS
- One (1) Breeze Aero 11′6″ Inflatable Paddle Board
- One (1) 3-Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle
- One (1) 10″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag