Dalbello Men's Panterra 120 ID GW Ski Boot 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The fine-tuned Panterra 120 ID GW with Powercage technology combines well-known fit and dynamic performance with great support, comfort and easy step in/step out.
Comfort AND performance – the Panterra 120 ID GW has it all. The integration of the Powercage design and the milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. The ID liners deliver more toe space and a higher comfort. GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for an individually adaptable liner and outer shell offer everything you need for optimum wearing comfort. The 3D grip texture makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- MY FIT: The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in.
- GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
- ID LINE: For high sportive skiers - 100% customizable. The 100% customizable ID liners are thermo formable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high sportive skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°: Forward and Backward lean for the boots
- ID NO: The mix of medium density and super soft ultralon foam ensures an instant fit at the very first step in. For those who want to customize the liner individually, the heat molding takes about 6-8 minutes and guarantees a precise fit and great comfort.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- GRIPWALK OPTION: This boot is coming with the option to mount GripWalk soles as an aftermarket accessory. GripWalk soles provide better grip, great walking comfort and work perfectly with the GripWalk binding without any height adjustment (due to their Touring ISO Norm 9523).
- WEIGHT: 1780 g
- SIZE: MS 245-305
- SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 120
- LAST: 100-102 mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE / DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: ID Now
- BUCKLE: F-5 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit
- Art-No.: D2106002.10
- Color: Sage Green/Black