Bote Zeppelin 10' Aero Kayak
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Much like its big brother, the Zeppelin 10′ is a recreational kayak that is big on features, but small on size.
Bote has taken their 12′6″ tandem kayak and turned it into a single-seater, 10-foot version that packs down to an incredibly small footprint so you can take your kayak with you anywhere. With the same features you know and love from the original Zeppelin – including bungees, Rac receivers, MAGNEPOD, and a self-draining hull – all in a compact size, the Zeppelin 10′ is sure to change the way you enjoy the water.
- SUPREMELY STABLE: The Zeppelin Aero's 3-chamber construction provides a wide base and recessed deck for a lower center of gravity, keeping both paddler and gear high and dry.
- HIGH & DRY: The elevated design of the Zeppelin Aero Paddle Seat and self-bailing floor of the Zeppelin keeps you comfortable and dry during your long awaited time on the water.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: With a high capacity and easy setup, the Zeppelin Aero is a great option for the whole family to spend time on the water together.
- MADE WITH AEROBOTE: Constructed with our Aero Technology™ to ensure peak rigidity and performance.
- MAGNEPOD™ COMPATIBLE: The MAGNEPOD™ magnetic base is a revolutionary, tool-less drink retention system that makes securing your BOTE magnetic drinkware a snap.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: AeroBOTE construction allows BOTE inflatable kayaks to transform from folded up travel bag into a fully functional kayak in minutes, allowing for superior ease of transportation and storage.
- MAGNEPOD™: A revolutionary, tool-less drink retention system that utilizes magnets to make securing your beverage a snap.
- SLIDE-IN RAC RECEIVERS: New slide-in Rac Receivers make it even quicker to get out on the water with your favorite accessories.
- BUCKET RAC COMPATIBLE: Two rac receivers in the rear of the Zeppelin allows for a Bucket Rac to be installed when in solo configuration.
- VELCRO PADDLE STRAPS: Velcro paddle straps allow for paddles and other equipment to be safely secured.
- SELF-DRAINING COCKPIT: Utilizing gravity and momentum the kayak can rid of unwanted water by draining through the stern.
- GRAB HANDLES: Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- BUNGEES: Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear.
- COOLER TIE-DOWN POINTS: Tie down points on the deck pad are perfect for lashing down a cooler (or other gear).
- INFLATE/DEFLATE PORT: Compatible with high pressure pumps capable of connecting to HR valves.
- BVA DECK PAD: The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- ATTACHMENT POINTS: Accessory mounting points allow for any 1/4:20 accessory attachment. Found atop the kayak.
- Dimensions: 10′ L × 38″ W × 10″ D
- Capacity: 300 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 37.5 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Floor Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal Pontoon Inflation: 2-3 PSI
- Optimal Aero Paddle Seat Inflation: 6-8 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 38.7″ H × 18″ W × 11″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 46 LBS
- If rider weight is within 50 LBS of a kayak's listed capacity, BOTE recommends upgrading to a larger capacity kayak.
- One (1) Zeppelin Aero 10′ Inflatable Kayak
- One (1) 6″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Zeppelin Aero Paddle Seat
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag