Tecnica Women's Mach Sport HV 75 W Alpine Ski Boot 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
It is often said that the best skiers are the ones who are having the most fun. For beginner to intermediate skiers, comfortable feet are key to that equation. The Mach Sport HV 75 W was designed with that in mind, with women’s specific features and an anatomically shaped last ideal for skiers with higher volume feet. Women’s specific features include the Cuff Adapt System, which quickly and easily adjusts volume around the calf to fit a variety of lower leg shapes, and the Women's Natural Stance, which places you in the perfectly balanced position. The Comfort Celliant liner provides a comfortable fit and increases circulation for optimized warmth and performance. If needed, you can also add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. The 75 flex is perfect for making turns on groomers and in soft snow, while the Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit. The Mach Sport HV 75 W give your feet the warmth, comfort and support you need so you can enjoy a full day on the mountain.
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. The dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making the boot fitters’ life easier. The shell materials allow better and longer retainment of the customized shape.
- CELLIANT: Celliant & Lambs wool liner, available on the Mach1 and Mach Sport series, is powered by 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: The lift lock system makes your life easier because it automatically keeps the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots.
- QUICK INSTEP: The instep material is softer making stepping in and out easy and avoiding unnecessary pain, especially at low temperatures.
- Type: All Mountain on Piste
- Last: 103
- Flex Index: 75
- Volume: High
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PP - Double Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Mechanical Cuff Adapt
- Liner: COMFORT- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, Adj. top cuff ratchet
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: Double
- Gripwalk: Option
- Tecnica Item #: 20161100383