Tecnica Men's Mach1 MV 110 Alpine Ski Boot 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Mach1 MV 110 TD hits the sweet spot for intermediate to advanced skiers with a mid-volume foot who want a high-performance boot. Mach1 stands for best-in-class all-mountain performance, promising a precise fit, the ultimate level of customization and efficient power transfer. T-Drive Technology, a cuff-to-shell interface, fundamentally improves the boot’s power transmission, provides a smooth, progressive flex and increases energy efficiency allowing you to ski longer with less fatigue. It also provides a consistent flex throughout changing temperatures. The anatomically shaped shell and liner provides a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. If needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Skiers will appreciate the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell, which efficiently transfers all of your energy directly into the turn. Get ready to send it to the next level.
- ASYMMETRIC POWER TRANSMISSION: The inside of the boot is made with thicker plastic to increase support where needed. This provides more lateral power transmission and increased edge grip.
- C.A.S. LINER: The C.A.S. liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and great heel hold. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. It has a low pack-out rate maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time. For unmatched personal customization the C.A.S. liner can be thermo-molded, punched and ground.
- C.A.S. SHELL: The C.A.S. shell has an anatomical shape that matches the foot shape. This allows for a better out-of-the-box fit. The dimples on the shell reduce surface tension and facilitate the thermo customization process, making the boot fitters’ life easier. The shell materials allow better and longer retainment of the customized shape.
- CELLIANT: Celliant & Lambswool liner, available on the Mach1 and Mach Sport series, is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery
- LIFT LOCK BUCKLES: The lift lock system makes your life easier because it automatically keeps the buckles open while you step in and out of the boots.
- QUICK INSTEP: The instep material is softer making stepping in and out easy and avoiding unnecessary pain, especially at low temperatures.
- T-DRIVE PRECISION: The T-Drive dynamic carbon connector creates a longer lever arm compared to traditional ski boots. This allows QUICKER EDGE TO EDGE TRANSITIONS, INCREASED LATERAL POWER AND STABILITY and EDGE DRIVE PRECISION
- Last: 100
- Flex Index: 110
- Volume: MID
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine
- Liner: PERFORMANCE - C.A.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach1 buckles, Lift Lock
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Option
- All Mountain High Performance
- Tecnica Item # 10193300900