Comfort from beginning to end. As the saying goes, the HF 85 W places an emphasis on comfort from the moment you slip into it to the moment you call it a day. Thanks to the softer lighter shell and 3D cork liner, this boot is fully customizable to ensure comfort and performance while providing the perfect fit. Specially designed for women skiers, the HF 85 W offers a smooth, flowing ride every ride.
TECHNOLOGIES: HF BACK BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM, WATERPROOF SYSTEM, HF EASY ENTRY SHELL, PERFORMANCE DUAL PIVOT
INFRARED TECHNOLOGY: Fast and Easy Ski Boot Customization
- The true key in creating a custom boot design is not whether you can manipulate the natural form of a boots shell but rather, to create a boot design that can easily and effectively deliver the proper level of modifications, in critical areas, that will benefit not only the fit of the boot but will also enhance its on snow performance and feel. For this reason we developed our Infrared Heating Element and our Tri-Force shell. We saw the need to create a boot design and a customization technology that would work together to deliver the perfect amount of customization, only to areas of the shell where it’s needed. We also saw the need to create a system that was accurate and easy to use, saving time and eliminating mistakes. The key component in achieving this is the Infrared Heating lamp, heating the plastic of the boot quickly from the inside out, at a right temperature. This allows the boot to remain undamaged by the heating element and for the customization to take a permanently defined shape.
INFRARED TECHNOLOGY BENEFITS: Precise Custom Fit • Releaves pressure from sensitive areas & bunions
- Engineered with the combination of a natural cork compound and an anatomical pre-shaped 3D laminate, our Custom Cork Liners create the perfect balance between comfort and performance while being completely customizable.
PRIMALOFT® BENEFITS: Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
GRIP WALK SOLES: Extra grippy soles with easy walk technology.
GRIP WALK SOLES BENEFITS: Better grip and traction on variable terrain • Makes walking in ski boots easy and more natural • Interchangeable • GripWalk + ISO 9523 Compatible
INSTEP VOLUME CONTROL BENEFITS: Custom Fit • Increases control
INSTEP VOLUME CONTROL: Instep Volume Control allows for a quick and easy fit adjustment by reducing or increasing the height of the boot board by +/- 4mm.
PERFORMANCE DUAL PIVOT BENEFITS: Easier turns • More Stability • More Fun
PERFORMANCE DUAL PIVOT: Specifically designed to provide the perfect closure between the cuff parts and the shell.
WATERPROOF SYSTEM BENEFITS: BI Injected shell construction to improve wrapping • Waterproof layer to avoid water leaking • Shield protection
HF EASY ENTRY SHELL BENEFITS: Easier to step into • easy to get out • Comfort
HF EASY ENTRY SHELL: Boot opens 40 degrees, so your foot slides right in
ISOTHERM LINER BENEFITS: Feet stay warm • Feet stay dry
- LAST (MM): 102 MM
- FLEX: 85
- AVAILABLE SIZES: (23.5 - 27.5)
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1750
- LINER: 3D Cork Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK: COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 2
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 1 ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: MULTIFUNCTION SYSTEM
- ISO STANDARD: 9523
- FORWARD LEAN: 13°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 3
- PRODUCT ITEM NUMBER: 050K1300798
- US MODEL NAME: HF 85 W