Giro Women's Ella Vivid Goggle 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
THE ELLA™ GOGGLE'S FRAMELESS DESIGN BOASTS AN ELEGANT QUICK-CHANGE LENS SYSTEM AND CLEAN, BOLD STYLE.
FROM ITS QUICK-CHANGE MAGNETIC-ASSISTED LENS SYSTEM TO ITS CYLINDRICAL VIVID LENSES WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS®, THE ELLA™ GOGGLE IS BOLD, BEAUTIFUL, AND READY FOR EACH SNOWY ADVENTURE AFTER THE NEXT.
Four self-locating magnets assist in lightning-fast lens replacement and four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place. The fit accommodates a wide range of female faces while boasting an impressively wide EXV field of view. The Ella includes two of the best lenses in the business with premium VIVID lenses with Optics by ZEISS®, EVAK Vent Technology and anti-fog coating to keep moisture in check, and triple layer face foam and fleece. All these components make Ella so comfortable you'll never want to take it off.
- ANTI-FOG COATING: Every Giro goggle lens features their anti-fog coating to keep your vision and riding experience on point.
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY: Found exclusively on VIVID goggle models, EVAK Vent Technology uses a new foam made from an ultra-durable, non-absorbent material. EVAK vents minimize the chance of fogging by releasing moisture while simultaneously creating a barrier form the elements
- EXPANSION VIEW TECHNOLOGY: Perfected at Giro's test lab in Scotts Valley, California, this ground breaking new frame design serves up unparalleled peripheral vision. We started with a helmet-compatible goggle, and then shaved down the frame rim and added frameless zones to optimize a massive spherical lens focused on the best possible peripheral vision in a goggle.
- INJECTION-MOLDED CYLINDRICAL LENSES: Injection-molding a cylindrical lens helps refine optics and minimize distortion that can occur in thermo-formed cylindrical lenses
- OTG FRIENDLY: Engineered specifically for bespectacled skiers and snowboarders, goggles that are OTG feature a finely crafted interior with extra volume to accommodate prescription frames comfortably. Increased air volume inside the goggle keeps your vision crisp, clear and fog-free.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles. Giro products are designed to work together, ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggle for an exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function
- QUICK CHANGE LENS SYSTEM: The Quick-Change Lens System uses self-locating magnets to assist in lightning-fast lens replacement. Four snap pins keep the lens securely locked in place.
- TRIPLE LAYER FACE FOAM: Triple Layer face foam with microfleece facing.
- VIVID LENS TECHNOLOGY WITH OPTICS BY ZEISS: VIVID is a patented lens technology - developed by Giro in partnership with ZEISS Optics - that improves the visual experience on snow by enhancing contrast and definition. VIVID Lens Technology effectively manipulates blue light by letting in contrast enhancing blue light, while blocking harmful UV light. VIVID essentially filters out the haze and frees your eyes to spot your line and focus on enjoying your riding experience.
- EXPANSION VIEW TECHNOLOGY (EXV)
- FRAME: ADULT MEDIUM FRAMELESS DESIGN FOR WOMEN
- TRIPLE-LAYER FACE FOAM WITH PLUSH MAX FLEECE FACING
- SPORT: SNOW
- EVAK VENT TECHNOLOGY USES A NEW FOAM MADE FROM AN ULTRA-DURABLE, NON-ABSORBENT MATERIAL. EVAK VENTS MINIMIZE THE CHANCE OF FOGGING BY RELEASING MOISTURE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY CREATING A BARRIER FROM THE ELEMENTS.
- ANTI-FOG COATING