Dalbello Men's Panterra 130 ID GW Ski Boot 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The latest generation of the Panterra 130 ID GW, has been completely revised! Thanks to the unique Cabrio design, Powercage technology and top of the range ID liners, it keeps its legendary fit and versatility with easy entry but also improves noticeably regarding ergonomics, comfort and performance.
The widely improved combination of comfort and performance! The Panterra 130 ID GW is the strongest model in the demanding all-inclusive range for sporty skiers who not only value dynamic skiing characteristics but, above all, individual customization. The integration of the Powercage design and the milled outer shell result in optimum power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out are easier than ever. Re-designed ID liners deliver more support and a tighter yet comfortable warm fit. The variable sole angle with a canting system and the adjustable cuff volume provide options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. This also improves the power transfer. GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and MyFit technology for an individually adaptable ID liner and outer shell offer everything you need for optimum wearing comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- MY FIT: My new boot. Fits. Perfectly. The My Fit boot system enables an easy and quick customization both of the shell and the liner. Thanks to the pre-formed anatomical contours in the shell, each My Fit boot already comes with the best possible fit at the very first step in.
- GRIPWALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption.
- CUFF MOVEMENT (FORE 24° / BACK 9°): Forward and Backward lean for the boots
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- REPLACEMENT TOE / HEEL PROTECTOR: Patented Toe-Heel inserts for lighter, more durable ski-boots. High density special compound insert provide outstanding durability in any heavy usage.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- WEIGHT: 1715 g
- SIZE: MS 245-305
- SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 130
- LAST: 100-102 mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE / DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: ID MAX HIKE
- BUCKLE: F-5 New
- STRAP: Power Strap 40 mm
- DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit
- Art-No.: D2106001.10
- Color: Yellow Eldorado / Black