Bote Rackham Aero 12'4" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the reimagined Rackham Aero, now compatible with the APEX Pedal Drive.
This all-new combination evolves the Rackham Aero into the ultimate upset of the paddle sports world. Revolutionary adaptability so intuitive that it settles the battle between boards and kayaks. Everything you want out of a paddle board with everything you need out of a kayak, working in harmony to reshape the way you enjoy the water.
Bote has created the ultimate upset of the paddle sports world. Transformational adaptability so intuitive that it settles the battle between boards and kayaks. The original Rackham introduced unmatched adaptability. Configuration and customization stood side by side with style and design. Then came the birth of Aero Technology. The elements of air and water combined to breathe life into our boards, and with that the evolution continued.
- SPRING-LOADED KICK-UP RUDDER SYSTEM: Located at the rear of the board, this system ensures that your rudder won’t get damaged when moving over shallow water or debris and also allows for easy storage.
- REMOVABLE AERO PADDLE SEAT: Botes patent-pending Aero Paddle Seat technology custom-built to fit the Rackham Aero to convert it from stand-up paddle board to sit-on-top kayak.
- APEX PEDAL DRIVE + RUDDER SYSTEM COMPATIBLE: Bote pushed the boundaries and evolved the Rackham Aero to be the stand-up paddle board sibling to the LONO Aero by making it a pedal drive compatible watercraft.
- INTUITIVE RUDDER SYSTEM CONTROLS: Bote's innovative rudder control system works like you’d expect it to. Left to go left, right to go right. Plus, it can be mounted on either side of your Rackham Aero Paddle Seat, making it convenient for both leftys and rightys.
- MAGNEPOD™ COMPATIBLE: Compatible with our MAGNEPOD magnetic drinkware and accessory retention system.
- CONSTRUCTION: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- APEX PEDAL PORT
- APEX Pedal Port
- Cooler Tie-Down Points
- Rac Mounting Points
- Paddle Sheath
- Sandspear Sheath
- Paddle Straps
- Sandspear Straps
- Power-Pole® Micro Mounting Points
- Accessory Mounting Points
- Grab Handles
- Front Bungees
- Rear Bungees
- BVA Foam Deck Pad
- Dimensions: 12′4″ L × 38″ W × 7″ D
- Capacity: 400 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 45 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroULTRA Technology
- Optimal Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 41″ L × 19″ W × 13″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 79 LBS
- If rider weight is within 50 LBS of a board's listed capacity, BOTE recommends upgrading to a larger capacity board.
- One (1) Rackham Aero 12′4″ Inflatable Paddle Board
- One (1) 3-Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle
- One (1) Removable Pedal Port
- One (1) Rackham Aero Paddle Seat
- One (1) 10″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Removable Aero Paddle Sheath
- One (1) Removable Aero Sandspear Sheath
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Rolling Travel Bag
- Accessory styles may differ slightly from shown.