- S.L.A.T patented technology built and designed to move with you
- Sno-Go free motion lateral movement with 13 pivot points
- Easy control over any terrain
- All mountain wood core twin-tip skis
- Simple and easy three step quick release system
- Breaks down into three easy to manage pieces
- Fits in the smallest bags and vehicles
- Comfortable performance adjustable bindings
- Non-slip traction cleats
- Strategically placed Chair Lift Hook
- Powder Coated Matte Paint Finish
- Fork: Rockshox Judy- Turnkey Lockout, External Rebound adjustment- 120mm Travel
- Stem: Adjustable Height 90mm Length- Easily Adjust for Riders 5’2” – 6’1”
- Skis: 75cm Front 90cm Back- Full wood Core with Full Steel Edges
- Improved Front Ski Tracking-Spring Allowing for Smaller Bump Sensitivity
- Safety Leash: 7mm Coil with Break-Away Technology
- Grips: Lock on, Ergonomic Palm Rest
- Bindings: Newly Improved Adjustable Height Binding for Riders Looking for a Tighter Fit.
- Adjustable Front and Back to Accommodate Riders of Different Height and Shoe Size
- 6061 Aluminum Handlebars. 630mm Wide, 33mm Rise
- Weight: 33LBS
WHAT MAKES SNO-GO REVOLUTIONARY?
EASY TO LEARN
Arguably one of the best parts about SNO-GO is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. SNO-GO is the first and only ski-bike company to be endorsed by the PSIA-AASI.
With SNO-GO, getting the entire family on the slopes together can become a reality.
Grab a friend and discover winter like you’ve never experienced it before. SNO-GO requires no prior skiing or snowboarding experience.
SNO-GO utilizes industry standards requirements and integrates these into its products for a positive experience going up the chairlift and down the slopes. SNO-GO is endorsed by the PSIA-AASI being the first and only ski-bike company to be supported by the leading organization in ski and snowboard instruction and safety. Boyne Resorts is also a SNO-GO Premier Partner, which means you can rent or take a lesson with these with trained instructors.