Explore the winter landscape in the women's BC X5 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on mid-width touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and off-trail performance. An insulated lining and thermo-moldable liner keep feet warm and comfortable, while the hinged external cuff offers stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- Stability, Control: A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Freedom and Control: Our Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Women's Fit: Our FW Fit offers reduced instep volume and narrower fit from midfoot through heel for increased comfort and precision
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort