By boosting confidence and control, the Sportmachine 75 W aims to help you become a better skier. Its wider last and softer shell are especially forgiving while its reinforced sole and spine make it easier to initiate turns and transition between them. For a refined fit, its shell and liner can readily be customized. Primaloft insulation keeps feet warm and dry and a dual entry instep makes it remarkably easy to get in and out of the boot. And to create a more neutral stance that improves balance and reduces fatigue, the boot’s cuff can be fine-tuned to cradle the contours of your leg. With an emphasis on progression, the Sportmachine 75W makes skiing easier—and even more comfortable.
TECHNOLOGIES: INFRARED TECHNOLOGY, TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION, PRIMALOFT®, ADJUSTABLE CUFF PROFILE, DUAL EASY ENTRY INSTEP
TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The combination of three different plastics offers maximum power with comfort and easy entry to the ski boot.
- Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we’ve devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of your skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
TRI FORCE SHELL CONSTRUCTION BENEFITS: Increases comfort without sacrificing power • Light weight • Easy on and off
PRIMALOFT® BENEFITS: Warm • Water resistant • Lightweight • Made from 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Soft plastic inserts intergraded into the throat allows for easy entry and exit into the boot.
DUAL EASY ENTRY BENEFITS: EASY ON • EASY OFF
- LAST (MM): 102 MM
- FLEX: 75
- AVAILABLE SIZES: (22.5 - 27.5)
- BOOT WEIGHT PER HALF PAIR [g]: 1610
- LINER: Comfort Fit W Primaloft®
- GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
- LINER PULL TABS: 1
- SHELL: INFRARED PU
- CUFF: INFRARED PU
- POWER STRAP: 35 MM
- CUFF PROFILE: WOMENS
- SHELL BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- CUFF BUCKLES: 2 MICRO ALU
- ISO STANDARD: 5355
- CANTING: DUAL
- FORWARD LEAN: 11°
- RAMP ANGLE: 4.5°
- SKIER LEVEL 1-5 (BEGINNER - EXPERT): 2
- PRODUCT ITEM NUMBER: 050R42013C2
- US MODEL NAME: SPORTMACHINE 75 W