Dalbello Women's Panterra 85 W GW Ski Boot 2022
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Thanks to a softer flex and excellent fit, the Panterra 85 W GW is ideal for active female skiers. An even more easy step-in, firm hold, and good power transfer to the edge make the Panterra 85 W GW the right choice for all conditions. The pre-fitted GripWalk soles improve comfort when walking and reduce the risk of slipping.
The softer Panterra 85 W GW offers good performance and excellent comfort to active female skiers. The Powercage design and milled outer shell optimally distribute forces across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume enable the boot to be customized as desired. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design uses a three-piece structure to offer uniform flex with good shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Specific TF liners are designed according to the female needs and deliver heel support, toe space, better thermal insulation and a higher comfort. They can be precisely tailored to the calf size and shape by being heated. Coupled with the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and malleable outer shell, the Panterra 85 W GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust.
- CABRIO DESIGN: Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption
- GRIP WALK: The new sole-binding system for walking comfort and skiing performance, available in 90% of the Dalbello ski boots collection
- IF LINER: Instant fit at the very first step in. In addition all IF liners are 40 - 80 % thermo formable.
- SPECIFIC WOMEN FIT: Dalbello’s Women’s Collection leadership. Dalbello’s Women’s ski-boot line is developed by women. Woman technicians, designers and members of the Dalbello Freeski team are involved with product engineering and design.
- 3D GRIP TEXTURE: The irregular pattern of the 3D GRIP TEXTURE gives this extra grip when walking on groomed slopes or fresh snow and positively influences the balanced stiffness of the boot. The 3D GRIP TEXTURE adds material right at the spot where it is needed to stiffen the the lower shell for an improved power transmission from boot to ski. In addition, the structure avoids scratches and improves the overall durability.
- DYNALINK HEEL RETENTION SYSTEM: The Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively. > Independently functioning heel /instep closure assembly > Minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during flex effectively
- VARIABLE VOLUME SHELL FIT: Exclusive Dalbello Technology: Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Set it, and forget it. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- LOW CUFF HINGE POINT: High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- ADJUSTABLE REAR CUFF SPOILER: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- WEIGHT: 1785 g
- SIZE: LS 225-275
- SIZE RUN: Half sizes only
- CONSTRUCTION: Cabrio
- FLEX: 85
- LAST: 99-101 mm
- MATERIAL: DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE/DB HYPERLITE
- LINER: TF PERFORMER
- BUCKLE: F-6 new
- STRAP: Power strap 40 mm
- DALBELLO FIT CATEGORY: medium_fit