Bote Lono Apex Aero 12'6" Inflatable Kayak
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing the reimagined pedal drive compatible LONO Aero 12′6″ Inflatable Kayak.
Whether you're hitting your favorite fishing spots on the weekend, gearing up for a water borne expedition, or just hitting the local launch with your family, it's time to say goodbye to compromise. For the person who wants speed, packability, portability, versatility, durability, and a pedal-driven option, the LONO Aero paired with the APEX Pedal Drive delivers. Use the LONO Aero by itself as a kayak or SUP, or add in the APEX Pedal Drive to take things to the next level. Never before have all of these features and benefits been available in one easy-to-use, delivered direct-to-your-door, badass package.
- FISHING MACHINE: The extreme stability will make you feel confident when making standing casts, increasing your line of sight and casting distance. Plus, the keel guard and mounted side bite fins protect the underside, letting you maneuver into the shallows.
- ROCKET RAC COMPATIBLE: The Rocket Rac features 4 rod holders that fit both conventional and fly rods. Designed to allow two for trolling and two for storage.
- PEDAL DRIVE COMPATIBLE: The Pedal Port built into the deck of the LONO Aero allows for the sold separately APEX Pedal Drive to be added to convert it from paddle driven to pedal driven.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: AeroBOTE construction allows BOTE inflatable kayaks to transform from folded up travel bag into a fully functional kayak in minutes, allowing for superior ease of transportation and storage.
- MADE WITH AEROBOTE: Constructed with our Aero Technology™ to ensure peak rigidity and performance
- MAGNEPOD™: Take advantage of our MAGNEPOD™ accessory lineup with BOTE's latest innovation, the MAGNEPOD™.
- APEX PEDAL PORT: The Pedal Port features a clear removable cover that allows for the LONO Aero to be fitted with the sold separately Apex Pedal Drive unit, converting the LONO from standard kayak to pedal driven kayak.
- APEX LINK BAR CONNECTOR: The Link Bar Connector allows for the sold separately Apex Pedal Drive to be secured onto the LONO for pedal driven operation.
- RUDDER STEERING ATTACHMENT POINTS: These attachment points allow for the rudder steering on the sold separately Apex Pedal Drive unit to be installed on either the left or right side of the LONO Aero.
- VELCRO PADDLE STRAPS: Two sets of velcro paddle straps are located on both the left and right side of the LONO Aero, allowing you to store a sold separately kayak paddle or Sandspear, freeing up space on the floor of the kayak.
- REMOVABLE AERO PADDLE SHEATH: The Aero Paddle Sheath can be attached to either the left or right side of the LONO Aero, allowing you to use the sold separately Sandspear as a shallow water anchor.
- POWER-POLE® MICRO ATTACHMENT POINT: This attachment point allows for the sold separately Power-Pole® Micro to be mounted for battery-powered shallow water anchoring.
- D-RING TIE-DOWN POINTS: D-Rings on featured on the nose of the kayak allow for light towing.
- BUNGEE STRAPS: Bungees located in the nose of the kayak as well as on the removable top on the rear allow for extra gear storage.
- VELCRO STASH POCKETS: Velcro Stash Pockets can be attached to both the left and right sides of the LONO Aero for extra storage.
- KULA PORT: A KULA Port located on the removable top at the rear of the LONO Aero can be used to secure a sold separately KULA 5 Cooler.
- SLIDE-IN AERO RAC RECEIVERS: Aero Rac Receiver attachment points located on the removable top of the LONO Aero allow for the use of a sold separately Rocket Rac
- ACCESSORY MOUNTING POINT: An accessory mounting point on the nose of the kayak allows for any 1/4:20 accessory attachment.
- GRAB HANDLES: Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddlecraft. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your kayak.
- 6" REMOVABLE CENTER FIN: A 6" center fin that is removable with tethered attachment pin that allows for ease of transport and storage.
- MADE WITH AEROBOTE: Constructed with our Aero Technology™ to ensure peak rigidity and performance.
- FOUR CHAMBER CONSTRUCTION: LONO is constructed with four independent chambers making it extremely stable and durable.
- REMOVABLE TOP & SEAT: Removable top & seat allow for you to convert the LONO Kayak into a stand-up paddle configuration. Top can also be used alone to float your cooler or other items.
- SELF-BAILING COCKPIT: LONO can rid itself of unwanted water by funneling it out through the stern.
- SIDEBITE FINS: These fins are molded into the hull for increased tracking.
- Dimensions: 12′6″L × 35.5″W × 20″D
- Avg. Hull Weight: 51 LBS
- Capacity: 400 LBS
- Removable Top Dimensions: 53″L × 33″W × 3.5″D
- Avg. Removable Top Weight: 9 LBS
- Removable Seat Dimensions: 24″L × 22″W × 18″D
- Avg. Removable Seat Weight: 7 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Hull Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal Removable Top Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Optimal Removable Seat Inflation: 7-10 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 41″ L × 19″ W × 13″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 73 LBS
- One (1) LONO Aero 12′6″ Inflatable Kayak
- One (1) 6″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Removable Aero Sandspear Sheath
- One (1) Pedal Port
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag