Control equals confidence, confidence equals fun and fun equals a great day on the mountain. The Phoenix 7.2 blends just the right amount sidecut and early-rise shape in the tip and tail, with a perfectly smooth easy flex to deliver the right amount performance for the female intermediate level skier have the complete confidence and control to effortlessly explore the mountain. Focused on fun.
PHOENIX W.S.D. DESIGN: The all new Phoenix collection combines the new TrueBlend Woodcore with a women’s specific design to address the need for performance and stability with lightness and playfulness. These molds address the balance point of female skiers for a better on-snow experience.
- Lengths: 146, 153, 160, 167 cm
- Sidecut: 119-72-102 mm (160 cm)
- Radius: 11, 12, 13, 14 m
- Binding: TLT 10 W
- Din: 3-10
- Rocker: 6 mm Rocker
- Construction: Composite Sidewall
- DIN Config: 3-10
- DIN Config: FDT Free Short
- Construction Composite Partial Sidewall
- Rocker: 6mm Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9° ± 0,2°
- Factory Side Bevel 87,7° ± 1,5°