WE HAVE SIMPLIFIED & UPDATED OUR RETURN PROCESS
RETURN & FIT
BY APPOINTMENT | JULY 1 - OCTOBER 31
Contact your local Boyne Country Sports to schedule an appointment between July 1 and October 31 to return your Junior Has A Fit equipment AND to get fitted for the 20/21season. Don’t worry, if there are any growth spurts before the season starts (or during the season) we will adjust sizes accordingly.
Junior Has A Fit packages left for installation and adjustment may be picked up after November 1, unless other arrangments are made. We will call you when they are ready for pickup.
What is the Junior Has a Fit Program?
Since 2003, Boyne Country Sports has been fitting young skiers, snowboarders and golfers with properly fitted equipment that enables them to enjoy a day on the slopes or the links. The Junior Has A Fit program is now more than 11,000 kids strong and growing each season.
How Does the SKI/BOARD Program Work?
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Bring Junior to any Boyne Country Sports location for their properly fitted ski or snowboard package.
- Return the equipment and receive a credit of 100% of the original purchase price towards new equipment.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for a perfect fit the following season!
Ski Program Eligibility:
- Under 100 lbs
- Sz. 25.5 boot or smaller
- 140 cm JR ski or smaller
Snowboard Program Eligibility:
- Under 100 lbs
- Sz. 7 boot or smaller
- Max height of 5’
- A ‘package’ consists of ski / board, boot and binding.
- $40 one time membership fee applies.
- $30 seasonal trade-in fee for snowboard program.
- All ski packages subject to a $32.50 installation fee.
- Return the equipment by June 30 to receive 100% credit toward next season’s JHAF package.
- Children ages 6-8 (age as of November 1) who participate in JHAF are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass for $30.
Kids develop habits at a young age...whether that's the correct stance while addressing the ball or the correct balance on the balls of their feet. A critical component to forming the proper habits is correctly fitted equipment. A golf shaft that is the right length will allow them the proper stance and swing.
Not only does the correct fit enable young golfers to form the correct habits at an early age, it makes for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for them and for their parents! Contact your nearest Boyne Country Sports location for additional questions and details.
How it Works:
- Extending the theory that a golfer's first shot can set the tone for an entire round, the Junior Golf Trade-Up Program sets the tone for entire lifetimes spent enjoying golf. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Bring Junior to our Bloomfield Hills, Grand Rapids, Novi, Petoskey or Traverse City Boyne Country Sports location and we'll properly fit your young golfer.
- Return Junior's golf clubs with the paperwork once they have outgrown their clubs and you will receive 100% credit towards new Junior equipment.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for a perfect fit the following year.
Important conditions: $40 membership fee applies. Membership may not be transferred to another individual. Members may receive $100 credit toward any new adult set upon completion of the program. $10 seasonal exchange fee applies. Sets must be complete and in playable condition when returned.