What is the Junior Has a Fit Program?
Since 2003, Boyne Country Sports has been fitting young skiers, snowboarders and golfers with properly fitted equipment that enables them to enjoy a day on the slopes or the links. The Junior Has A Fit program is now more than 11,000 kids strong and growing each season.
How Does the SKI/BOARD Program Work?
Just follow these three easy steps:
- Bring Junior to any Boyne Country Sports location for their properly fitted ski or snowboard package.
- Return the equipment and receive a credit of 100% of the original purchase price towards new equipment.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for a perfect fit the following season!
Ski Program Eligibility:
- Under 100 lbs
- Sz. 25.5 boot or smaller
- 140 cm JR ski or smaller
Snowboard Program Eligibility:
- Under 100 lbs
- Sz. 7 boot or smaller
- Max height of 5’
- A ‘package’ consists of ski / board, boot and binding.
- $40 one time membership fee applies.
- $30 seasonal trade-in fee for snowboard program.
- All ski packages subject to a $32.50 installation fee.
- Exchange the equipment between August 1 - October 31 to receive 100% credit toward the next JHAF package.
- Children ages 6-8 (age as of November 1) who participate in JHAF are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass for $30.
RETURN & FIT
BY APPOINTMENT | August 1 - OCTOBER 31
Contact your local Boyne Country Sports to schedule an appointment between July 1 and October 31 to return your Junior Has A Fit equipment AND to get fitted for the 20/21season. Don’t worry, if there are any growth spurts before the season starts (or during the season) we will adjust sizes accordingly.
Junior Has A Fit packages left for installation and adjustment may be picked up after November 1, unless other arrangments are made. We will call you when they are ready for pickup.